Strong communities are made up of meaningful relationships and guided by our deepest values. The Minnesota Council of Churches is your partner in living out your faith in your community.
We connect with:
- Christians, churches, religious leaders, and denominations.
- People of other faiths, refugees, and those in need.
- The public life of Minnesota: legislators, businesses, foundations, and government.
We engage in:
- Prayer and worship together.
- Public witness and advocacy.
- Shared meals, conversation, and learning together.
- Churches and individuals, with meaningful mission opportunities and deepened faith.
- Refugees, with assistance to achieve self-sufficiency and pursue their dreams.
- Communities, with strong relationships and just public policy.
Connect, engage, and renew with Minnesota Council of Churches today.
Related in Christ, and through Christ, to the world.
To manifest unity in the church and to build the common good in the world.