Strong communities are made up of meaningful relationships and guided by our deepest values. The Minnesota Council of Churches is your partner in living out your faith in your community.
We connect with:
• Christians, churches, religious leaders, and denominations
• People of other faiths, refugees, and those in need
• The public life of Minnesota: legislators, businesses, foundations, and government
We engage in:
• Prayer and worship together
• Public witness and advocacy
• Shared meals, conversation, and learning together
• Churches and individuals with meaningful mission opportunities and deepened faith
• Refugees with assistance to achieve self-sufficiency and pursue their dreams
• Communities with strong relationships and just public policy
Connect, engage, and renew with the Minnesota Council of Churches today.
Read the Minnesota Council of Churches 2010 Annual Report: A Poster and Storybook
Identity: Related in Christ, and through Christ, to the world.
Mission: To manifest unity in the church and to build the common good in the world.