Apartment Set Up Volunteer
Apartment set up volunteers are an essential part of creating a warm welcome for our newly arrived families. Got an eye for design and enjoy working on a team? This role is for you! Both individuals and groups are encouraged to apply.
- Ensuring the home is clean and tidy prior to a family’s arrival
- Arranging furniture delivered by Bridging
- Setting up and making beds
- Putting away and organizing household items, such as dishes, cookware, and cleaning supplies
- Cultural sensitivity
- Flexibility, promptness, and dependability
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Weekday availability between 9 AM and 5 PM
- Reliable transportation to get to and from apartment set ups
- Ability to lift and move furniture and/or other household items
- Schedules will vary based on families’ arrival date
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Pleasecomplete our volunteer application.
Questions? Contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 612-230-3291 or email@example.com.