Tenants and Resources
Reservations and Scheduling
The following documents may require Adobe's free Acrobat Reader software.
Collegiality, sharing resources, quality catering, and access to state-of-the-art technology are among the benefits enjoyed by the tenants of the Minnesota Church Center. The Church Center building incubates small non-profits and strengthens communities.
Built in 1963, the Church Center is an ecumenical witness that serves denominational offices, faith-based ministries, and non-profit organizations. Well-appointed conference facilities are available for public rental.
- CBE International (Christians For Biblical Equality), Suite 218
Promoting biblical justice and community
- Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County, Suite 310
Community Action Parntership of Hennepin County helps strengthen our community and works to build self-sufficiency for low-income residents in Hennepin County.
- Dakotas-Minnesota Episcopal Area of The United Methodist Church, Suite 200
Facilitating strategies for equipping Christians for service in the church and the world
- Franklin Terrace Cafe
Providing lunch Monday-Thursday for Minnesota Church Center tenants, guests, and neighbors. Also available for full catering inside the Church Center.
- Joint Religious Legislative Coalition, Suite 204
Interfaith advocacy for social justice, guided by God's vision of the common good as reflected in Jewish, Christian, and Islamic traditions
- Minneapolis Area Synod of the ELCA, Suite 600
Working together so that all experience gracious invitation into life-giving Christian community and live in just and healthy neighborhoods
- Minnesota Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church, Suite 400
United Methodist Christians welcome you with open hearts, open minds, and open doors
- Minnesota Conference United Church of Christ, Suite 323
To increase love of God and neighbor by strengthening covenantal relations among all settings
- Minnesota United Methodist Foundation, Suite 508
Resources and services available to local churches for stewardship ministries
- MSAADA Architects, Suite 210
Committed to high quality professional services within the context of the Christian values by which we conduct our work
- Open Your Heart to the Hungry and Homeless, Suite 610
Open Your Heart to the Hungry and Homeless believes that every Minnesotan should be free from hunger and homelessness. We make an impact by partnering with those who serve people in need, growing donor engagement and increasing awareness.
- The Sheltering Arms Foundation, Suite 303
Caring for Minnesota's childen
- WellShare International, Suite 510
Improving the health of women, children, and their communities around the world